Are your tired of running yourself in circles trying to build your home based Internet Business? Are you spending more money than you are making? Well, I have some good news. You no longer have to spend yourself stupid building your business. Mike Dillard’s Building On A Budget Course will show you how to generate leads for your business without having to spend a single penny.
In fact, Mike claims that he is “so sure these free lead secrets will work for you (regardless of your experience level or MLM company)… that if you don’t generate at LEAST 10-50 free leads in your first month of using it… He won’t even ask you to pay for it and… He’ll Give You $50.00 Worth Of Free Network Marketing Training Materials Just For Your Trouble!” Doesn’t sound like a bad deal to me.
Here are some of the little-known secrets you’ll read about in your risk-free copy of Building On A Budget:
- How to find the people who ALREADY WANT to join your exact MLM company—and be the first and only person to show them the plan. Page 13
- How to generate leads by using other peoples’ hard-won traffic—and how to do it 100% legally. Page 8
- How world-class network marketers make money in MLM without even sponsoring anyone! (And how you can, too—even if you’re brand spanking new to MLM now.) Page 48
- A secret way to run expensive Pay-Per-Click ads, post card mailings, and even direct mail campaigns—FREE. Page 47
- How to get your upline to do most of the “dirty work” of generating your leads for you. Page 14
- How to “ethically trick” competing distributors in your MLM company (who are NOT in your downline) into paying for all your advertising and leads for you! Page 15
- Why Google AdWords is NOT the cheap advertising “utopia” the marketing gurus say it is. Page 10
- How to have a brand new, “search engine friendly” website professionally created and designed for you—FREE. (Web designers and coders charge hundreds of dollars to build sites like this. Here’s how to get one for nothing.) Page 36
- What to include in your free ads so you ONLY attract quality leads… and repel the lazy, “opportunity junkies” who do nothing but waste your time. Page 21
- The #1 most common mistake network marketers make when using Internet video. Page 28