OK, now we’re moving! If you’ve been following along, you should have website (blog / central nerve center) in place. OK, maybe you’re not quite done putting the finishing touches on that yet … and that’s OK. It takes a little while to customize your site but it’s well worth it in the end. Having a proper system in place for you to market and advertise is essential. Without a proper system (conversion), your marketing efforts (traffic) could be wasted time and energy.
Today, you’ll learn about the importance of having your own autoresponder. Nope, company provided autoresponders simply will not do. What happens if your company decides to change their policy, or move their tools to another provider? I know first hand the frustrations of losing nearly 6,000 leads when my first company decided to do this very thing. When you own your autoresponder it stays with you for your entire career; for you to nurture, build relationships with, and keep an ever expanding Rolodex of happy buyers.
When it comes to the 3 essentials to running a business on line … this is number 3. It is the foundation of your business and it is the definition of automation.
Terms For The Day:
Marketing Funnel: Your online sales process that starts from the point your prospect lands on your website to the point of purchase or result you want. When building out your marketing funnel, you must take into consideration all the steps they have to take in order to take the action you want them to take.
Autoresponder: A program that automatically delivers information by e-mail. This is the tool that takes over once a prospect opts into your website.
Email Marketing: A way of promoting a product or service or an idea by sending direct emails to your target audience. You can also use this medium to build relationships with your prospects and provide value to your list.
Click on the expand option (lower right) to view full screen and the < option to share.
This is your chance to separate yourself from the rest of the people out there spamming and pitching their opportunity. It’s where you really start to add value and create relationships. The power of attraction marketing and copywriting comes heavily into play here.
To access the free E-Mail formatting tool discussed in the video above Click Here
To access the free image editing software to help you create web forms Click Here
You can also add personalization to your autoresponder messages such as “First Name”, “Last Name”, and “Email” in the “Follow-up” section as seen here (click image to expand):
When Writing Content for Your Website or Autoresponder:
- Give your prospect what they are looking for.
- Know your prospects hot buttons, pain points, and the benefits they seek. Find the problem and offer the solution.
- Don’t overload them with too much useless information. Get to the point.
- Give them something they can use. If you make promise to deliver a free report, offer, or tool … Deliver and always add value.
- Be truthful. Dishonesty will get you nowhere and it will catch up to you in the end.
- Let them know that they’ve truly discovered something of great value.
- Share your story. People should be able to relate to you. Build a relationship with your prospect by allowing them to get to Know, Like, and Trust You.
- Let them know what to do next. Provide an action step for them to take immediately.
- Remove their risk. Let them know that what you have to offer is of more value than the price they would pay. Over deliver.
Primarily, there are 2 reason why anyone will join you in your business…
- They perceive you as a leader who has value to offer and that it will benefit them. They need to know that you can guide them in the right direction to help them achieve their goals.
- You have a marketing system and training site in place that will help them build their business easier than if they were to do it on their own.
My Recommendation … Do them both, or join someone that has everything in place for you as if you did it on your own. : ) Technology is the future. People that understand this now will continue to prosper while others struggle. It’s time to start generating your own leads and guiding them thru your own professionally crafted marketing funnel.
- Place ads – Social Media / Video / PPC / Articles etc that lead to your personalized capture page (how to create a capture page up-next)
- Your Capture Page allows your prospect to opt-in to your “web form” (autoresponder) that redirects your prospect to a sales page, and then to your blog. Your autoresponder takes over and sends your prospects messages daily that lead back to your blog.
- Your blog provides your prospects with valuable information concerning the business opportunity and your USP (Unique Selling Position = Training, Bonuses, Branding, Leadership, Strong Team, and what you have to personally offer)
- Your Blog leads your prospects to your offer, affiliate product, or replicated company site to join you in your business.
Your Action Steps…
Click Here For My Autoresponder Review
Choose An Autoresponder and Write Your First E-mail Follow Up Message Today:
Click Here To Get Get Response
“The first rule of any technology used in a business is that automation applied to an efficient operation will magnify the efficiency. The second is that automation applied to an inefficient operation will magnify the inefficiency.” ~ Bill Gates
To Magnify Efficiency… Leverage Systems.
Want To Work With Me? Learn How Here
If You Do Not Have A Step By Step Blueprint In Place To Generate You Leads On Demand, Click Here
Will you choose to leverage your time and efforts, maximizing your potential by automating portions of your business? I’d love to get your thoughts on this video and information. Leave Your comments regarding autoresponders below, and be sure to share on social media if you found it helpful.